I have been using essential oils on myself, my family and in my home for several years. I’ve always been the sort of mum, that whenever my family became ill, I wanted to support their body in coming back into balance – homeostasis – it is what our body is designed to do.
I love the quote by Rudolf Steiner, “For every human illness, somewhere in the world exists a plant which is the cure”.
Maybe this is why essential oils have always resonated with me. I cannot imagine my life without them. They have become so integrated into everything I do. They are my first port of call to restore balance, harmony and connection in our lives.
What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are nature’s living energy. They are the natural, aromatic volatile liquids found in shrubs, flowers, trees, roots, bushes and seeds. The distinctive components in essential oils defend plants against insects, fungus, bacteria, viruses, environmental conditions and disease.
Essential oils are extracted from aromatic plants by steam distillation and are highly concentrated and far more potent than dried herbs. For example, 1 drop of peppermint essential oil is equivalent to 26 cups of peppermint tea.
Ancient Wisdom, Modern Science
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years for just about every health challenge – mental, emotional and physical. The Egyptians were the first people to make use of aromatherapy and aromatic herbs using them for religion, cosmetics and medicinal purposes. In the Bible alone, there are over 200 references to essential oils used for anointing and healing. Clinical science of aromatherapy is now catching up to support and prove the medicinal benefits of this natural pharmacy.
Go to www.pubmed.com and do a search on essential oils. You will find thousands of references to current scientific studies into essential oils.
Why Young Living
In processing the Young Living oils, no chemicals are used at any point in their production, including the growing of the plant, harvesting, distillation and bottling. This process is called Seed to Seal. The end result is a perfect oil – the highest quality, therapeutic grade, essential oil available on the market today.
Young Living products balance the body, mind and spirit, and create non-toxic and harmonious homes and workplaces, through the ancient wisdom of aromatherapy. Products include oils, nutrition, beauty and cleaning solutions.
The way of the future
Essential oils are fast becoming the way of the future. They are easily absorbed into the body, are non-toxic when produced properly, are highly concentrated and they retain the life force of the plant.
Dr Wayne Dyer gave a talk about the Young Living Essential Oils in June 2013. In his talk he said, “The only reason I accepted this speaking engagement…is because I believe that what you are doing will change our planet…You are part of a company that is founded on miracles…you teach the world that there is a better way, through God’s bottles of essential oils”.
My Young Living Essential Oil testimonials
Here are just a few of the ways I use them:
- Diffusing Peace and Calming in my daughter’s bedroom throughout last year while she was studying in year 12.
- Massaging Panaway on my husband’s arthritic knee.
- Ingesting Digize to alleviate tummy aches, constipation and indigestion.
- Massaging Lavender on the feet of my friend’s very anxious child.
- Inhaling Peppermint to keep me awake and alert while on a road trip to Brisbane.
- Cleaning my whole home (including toilets, floors, basins and kitchen benchtops) with Thieves household solution.
- Applying Frankincense to aid my meditation practice.
- Ingesting Lemon oil to alleviate a sore throat.
- Diffusing Thieves to effectively remove viruses, bacteria and fungus from the air.
- Diffusing Lemon to help my daughter with her studies.
- Massaging Palo Santo on my dog’s knee. He has since not required surgery.
- Giving my cat daily Raindrop Technique to aid in her kidney disease.
- My daughter’s partner suffered from headaches for 3 years. Medication was required. Today he will never be without Peppermint and Deep Relief. He has not taken any medication for over a year now.
- Massaging Valor onto the feet of a friend’s little boy who was being bullied at school, and experiencing nightmares.
- Spraying Purification on our skin when eating outdoors, to stop the mosquitoes biting.
How to Purchase your own Young Living Essential Oils
Come along to one of my Workshops and get to experience and play with the oils before you buy.
- Oils for the first aid kit
- 9 Essential oils for Every Home
- Skincare and Beauty
- Create a healthy home
Please contact me for the next available workshop dates.
Alternatively, you can simply click on www.youngliving.com/en_AU
This will take you to the Australian Young Living website.
You can purchase your own essential oils and other Young Living products at retail prices by clicking on Young Living Retail Customer, or you can save 24% by opening your own Young Living wholesale membership account by clicking on Independent Distributor and purchasing the Starter Kit. (My distributor number is 1245029.)
If you need help ordering please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Imagine the sensation of sinking into a deep and blissful state of rest, as you receive the ancient Tibetan version of reflexology on your feet. As you slowly (even reluctantly) come back to your body and roll over, you experience the gentle splashes as therapeutic grade essential oils are applied up your spine and to your tired muscles. These oils are then ‘feathered in’ using a spine-tingling technique inspired by the Native Americans, and your back is further invigorated with a combination of exotic bodywork and massage techniques. Sound like heaven? It sure is!
Caren: I feel free. The oils felt just like a waterfall cascading down my back. I did not expect this. I can breathe better.
Rob: The tension has gone from my shoulders and upper back. I feel stretched. I have so much more movement in my upper back area. I feel so relaxed in my body but energized at the same time if that makes sense.
Chris: I feel a sense of calmness. Peaceful and relaxed. I have no discomfort in my body which is a miracle in itself. How can I stay feeling this way always?
Please contact me if you would like to book in for a Raindrop Technique. It is a treat for all of the senses, and to body, mind and spirit.